Kit Carea jumper
from 104,95 €
The carea is the shepherd’s dog. A tireless worker and a transhumant’s best friend. Conspiratorial, attentive and full of life, it directs the flock wherever its master orders. You need a jumper that’s like a carea: warm and adaptable. You’ll wear it with everything: skirts, trousers and even with dresses (favoured by its asymmetrical hem, much shorter at the front, and side slits). What are you waiting for? Knit yourself a loyal companion for your wardrobe basics.
The jumper in the photo is size S/M.
The Carea kit includes:
* 5 x 100 g balls of Huso wool
* 2 traceable chestnut knitting needles, 9 mm (US-13)
* Pattern to make the sizes S/M and L/XL
* Yarn needle for finishing
* Hidalga label
All inside our Hidalga bag, so you can take your project with you wherever you go.
* The colour shown in the photo: charcoal.
* The balls of yarn included are sufficient to knit either size. Approx. measurements: width 52 cm, front length 40 cm, size S/M. (20,4" x 15,75")
Composition: 100% Spanish transhumant merino wool.
If you have any questions, contact us.
In all our products you will find a QR code to access their traceability. Discover its unique history and its protagonists.
25% of the profits from your purchase will be directly used for transhumant livestock.
To process your purchase we will show you the shipping costs.
National shipping costs from € 9. Delivery 2- 3 business days. FREE (ORDERS FROM € 80 )
International shipping costs from € 19. Delivery 4 - 7 business days.
If there are customs duties derived, they will be assumed by the client.